Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tu Bole Main Boloon - Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na

Playback - A.R.Rahman

Music - A.R.Rahman

Lyrics - Abbas Tyrewala

Tu Bole Glass aadha khali
Mein bolun aadha bhara

(this reminds me of the thought that you should think positive and be optimistic :) )

Mein bolun kitna sara
Tu bole zara zara
Mein bolun din hai to
Tu bole raat nahi
Baat to wohi hai
Bas wohi baat nahi
Baat to hai bas yehi hai ki
Meri baat bas

Jaane tu Jaane tu ya jaane na
Maane tu Maane tu ya maane na
(Just love the way it's sung)

And all that jazz.. and the piano..

In the song it's all about me saying yes and you saying no,
me saying right & you saying left :)
If it's true.. and I think it is.. opposites do attract and so it is in the song too.
Coming to the music in the song, I think A.R. Rahman has given a lot of change to his style of music.. in this album - it's fresh and I could so not tell this was his composition!

Good job Rahman!
It's a different song, do catch it sometime!

No comments: