Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lazy Lamhe - Remix - Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic

Playback - Anushka Manchanda

Music - Shankar - Ehsaan - Loy & Remix - Dj Aqeel

Lyrics - Prasoon Joshi

Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic, Thoda Life Thoda Magic.. Same same but different movies with slightly but different titles.. I wonder how that happened and if you happen to watch trailors of hindi films, you'll probably catch these two within little time.

In the film Rani Mukerji plays a fairy who does not know how and what is love.. and I'm guessing Saif who finally does fall in love.. falls for Rani.. Oh my.. this somehow reminds me of an English movie which starred Resse Witherspoon called "Just Like Heaven"..and I wouldn't be surprised if thoda pyaar.. turns out to be similar.

Thinking of lazy lamhe.. the monsoons and winter (though Mumbai doesn't really have "winter") are the times when you do really feel lazy.. or a sunday morning :)
The remix of the song is what I like.. courtest Dj Aqeel.. it's got a lot of beats which have featured in his recent Waada Karo remix (Powerplay 2.).. but, I still like it.

You should listen to this version of the song.. it's got nice beats and very well sung too. A total music song for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

True Resham :)
Other than this song, somehow i did not like any other ones that much..they sound errily similar to Jhoom Barabar Jhoom tracks. watsay?

Resham said...

yes, I haven't liked any of the other tracks much either.. Pyar ke liye is about average..