Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Dekho Nashe Mein (Latin Fiesta Mix) - Race

Playback - Shaan, Sunidhi Chauhan, KK

Music - Pritam

Lyrics - Sameer - Taz


All I want to do when I hear this song is dance, dance, and dance a little more :)

I actually like the whistle playing very prominently in the beginning.. it reminds me of Sport's day in school.. maybe not a very nice comparison but well..
This indeed is a foot-tapping number from Race which was full of twists and turns.. maybe a little too much for one single film.. but well it was good entertainment.

Saif, Bipasha, Akshaye Khanna and Katrina Kaif all look nice in the song.
It's also been picturised well.. what a farmhouse.. whoever's it is :)

Coming to the playback singers.. I think KK tops my list now since Sonu Nigam is a little out of action.. KK's been coming up with some pretty good songs in the recent past.. not to forget Alvida(Life..In A Metro) and Kya Mujhe Pyar Hai (Woh Lamhe) - a couple of my favorites.

Dekho Nashe Mein -- also reminds me of the song from Tum Bin - Thoda Daroo Vich Pyar.. maybe because of the association of alcohol and fun!

It's a nice dance song.. get it for sure!

No comments: