Sunday, June 15, 2008

Nihaal Ho Gayi - Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic

Playback - Shankar Mahadevan

Music - Shankar - Ehsaan - Loy

Lyrics - Prasoon Joshi

Pretty woman.. dekho dekho na and Kajra Re.. is what comes to my mind when I finish hearing this song. I guess it's because it's composed and sung by the same trio.

Nihaal ho gayi.. is a nice fun song, full of energy and high pitched.. very well sung by Shankar Mahadevan.. he is one truly talented singer who can do good classical singing and in the context of the song.. I think it's about how a complicated life gets sorted or atleast they think it's sorted after .. that ek nazar :) I really don't know how..
and then things all seem nice and happening.. like how it happens in "Kuch to hua hai" .. Kal Ho Naa Ho - remember?

It's a nice song, listen and feel good :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mp4
divx
xvid
film izle
mp4 indir
2008

Unknown said...

Not pretty woman but the beats of dis song immediately reminded me of title track of Jhoom Barabar Jhoom.
Does it mean that SEL trio is gettin increasingly repeatitive wen it comes to Yash Raj music? Coz they did a fabs job in TZP.
Watsay?

Resham said...

Ridhima.. you're right, there is some resemblance also to the songs from JBJ.. I guess when there's a lot of music from one director there's a flavor to it that we are able to pick up. Personally, I also think A.R. Rahman has his own style which does get carried forward to some extent..

Anonymous said...

Hey Resham, heres something that will interest an avid music buff like u..Radio City's Planet Radio City, a music focussed networking portal. I joined it recently and its something unique. Hope to see u der.