Sunday, October 14, 2007

Zara Gungunalein Chalo - Laaga Chunari Mein Daag

Playback - Babul Supriyo (I think he's a Kumar Sanu clone) & Mahalaxmi Iyer

Music - Shantanu Moitra

Lyrics - Swanand Kirkire

This is one song which was sung by 3 female singers Sunidhi Chauhan, Shreya Ghoshal & Mahalaxmi Iyer (which is the final version) because Aditya Chopra wanted the voice to suit Rani Makherji's voice well.. Don't know about that bit of it.. but I think the song's nice and sweet.

Starts with a few lines in Spanish that I don't understand and then.. Love the guitar music that follows.. and also, the Baila Baila... lyrics of the song remind me of the song from Dhoom2 which is picturised in Rio? It's also got this Carnival and tap dancing feel to it.

It's also got a few lines from the Hum to aise hain bhaiya song(which I think I like as well).. with a little style!

Zara Gunugunale.. is picturised in Zurich (absolutely stunning is what I think).. pretty locales and all of it.. + Abhishek and Rani look good together..

Also, the message of the song is - Smile a little.. enjoy a little and make a strange face someone known.. it's difficult to make someone unknown, known but I guess in a matter of time it's all good.

If you were to hear the song the first time you wouldn't care much.. but hear it a couple more times... and there you are.. you'll keep humming!

No comments: