Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Johnny In The House - Johnny Gaddar

Playback - Suraj Gagan & Akriti Kakkar

Music - Shankar - Ehsaan - Loy

Lyrics - Jaideep Sahni

This is the remix version of the title song - Johnny Gaddar and I think the background music is awesome.. There used to be a time I used to really dislike the sound of the electronic guitar.. and liked just the original sound of guitar music.. but times have changed! I do like the electronic guitar too.

This song is actually on my top songs list currently because of the music & lyrics!

Baatein hai
Sab saali baatein hai
Kehte hai phir bhool jaaate hain

Lot of people say a lot of things but rarely action them.. and then just forget about them.. I think I also would feature in that list of some people.. but well I am going to make an attempt to not say things I can't do :)

Aayegi nahi phir yeh zindagi
ho mar mar ke kyun jeena yaar
jam ke khana pee na yaar
Bhar ke pyala pee na yaar
Mangega to mera hai
Cheenega to tera hai ki nahi

This means - Live life King Size :)

Hey johny Gaddar
Sab chalta hai khel mein
Hey Johnny

All's fair in love and war :) but I really don't think so..

Apni karta ja na tu
Baaton mein na ana tu
Apna gana ga na tu

Jadu hai tere mein
Tere mein jadu hai ki nahi

Always focus on doing your thing.. don't take what other's think of you too seriously cause it could do more harm than effect! Listen and consider what you think works for you. But yes, don't be selfish!

And lastly..
Bhala kar to tera to tera bhal ho

Do good, be good!

Didn't mean to make this a 'gyan' post.. but there are learnings we can get out of entertaining bollywood songs right?

I finally watched the film.. and I think it was nice. Something different from the usual bollywood masala films.

1 comment:

Deepali said...

I totally love this song too. Thanks for telling me about it.