Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tum Ho Toh - Rock On!!

Playback - Farhan Akhtar

Music - Shankar - Ehsaan - Loy

Lyrics - Javed Akhtar

If you're there, there's everything,
If you aren't, there's nothing.

As simple as that is what this simple melody from Rock On!! is about.
I'm actually quite amazed at how well Farhan Akhtar can sing.. I mean I never expected him to sing, and that too so many songs in the film. So now, he too is multi-tasking.. from being a director to producer to actor to singer. Wow! that's quite a lot of cost cutting I'd say.. I also think it's cool if he can do a good job in each role.

The music of this song is pretty melow in comparison with some of the other songs in the album.. I guess it's because it's more of an emotional and sad song.. more like a point in a film when u realise the importance of that someone special. Will have to wait for the movie to see if it actually is like that..


All said and done.. I think it's a nice song.. do listen to it, especially the music which goes with the O..o..wo.woo..!

No comments: