Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Jee Karda - Singh Is Kinng

Playback - Labh Janjua, Suzie Q

Music - Pritam

Lyrics - Javed Akhtar

I'm kinda gal
who likes little fun
and likes game wana play

I think naught as nice
n shivers n spices
I listen to one n say

Kisi na ka dar
Na koi fikar
To aajaa baby get down

Bas charo aur ho bas yehi shor
I'll tell wht all this abt
Ae paaji comeon comeon
lets get down get down get do it
Yeh paaji have a little fun
Its really really nuthing to it

Ye paaji why u force to go
get move on boy n u see
Ye paaji on ur mark be steady
r u ready to play with me

All my ladies goin crazy
With rhythm let them
Music spining hiting up them tonite

Lifes a party to jee lee tu khul ke jee lee
kal kya hoga jo hona hai ho jayeeee

... What if life was really a party without worries.. would it be as much fun?
I think you should live the present and chuck the past and not bother about the future coz they aren't really controllable!!

Jee Karda bai jee karda
Tenu kor baithawa jee karda ....

I think this song is full of energy, dance and fun.. It's got nice, catchy beats and full on Punjabi!!
I think this song is one which would fit into a "Sangeet" function of a wedding really well where you have people rocking the night away!

Pritam has done a good job with the music.. and I think Labh Janjua sounds exactly the same as Akshay Kumar in this song.. for a moment when I first heard the song.. I thought it was Akshay Kumar singing..well done Labh Janjua!

And.. as usual - Akshay Kumar rocks in this song too :)

No comments: