Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lucky Boy - Bachna Ae Haseeno

Playback - Sunidhi Chauhan & Hard Kaur

Music - Vishal-Shekhar

Lyrics - Anvita Dutt Guptan

The first time I heard this song.. my instant reaction was .. what's Lu(aa)cky boy??
Pretty weird is what I thought but then when you keep listening to it or for that matter even try and sing along.. you'll end up with Lu(aa)cky boy :)

Hard Kaur is the singing sensation of the season.. with so many tracks one after the other..and the highlight of the song is the music.. simply brilliant and catchy.. and not to forget the sensuous Bipasha Basu.


This song is a chart buster for sure & you got to listen to it if you haven't watched or heard this song or even if you already hate it - it's still a nice song :)

3 comments:

Prabhvir said...

ah, surely is an interesting song....

Deepali said...

I like this song. Sis hates it. And my songs when I hear they just keep looping till I get tired so she gets so pissed when this one is looping she will actually yell for me to shut it. Hehehe

Resham said...

yeah.. the loops happen with me too until I'm fed up :)