Sunday, March 30, 2008

Race Saanson Ki - Race

Playback - Sunidhi Chauhan & Neeraj Sridhar

Music - Pritam

Lyrics -Sameer

Class, style, eye candy and a whole lot of twists is what Race is about. Though, the film does have mixed reviews.. good, bad, ugly.
Saif Ali Khan is one actor who has changed drastically over years and is one actor who can give SRK and Akshay Kumar a run for their money. He looks good in the film, danced well and has done a good job. Akshaye Khanna too is a great artist.
Amongst the women - I thought Bipasha Basu looked good.

Race Saanson Ki is a song I really like because of the music - totally kick ass!
I remember stating this earlier - that I used to find the sound of the electronic guitar - noise.
Today, I do enjoy listening to it. The other thing that keeps the song going is the chorus:

Race Saanson ki
Race chahat ki
Race Dhadkan ki
My heart is racing on
and then..

Allah duhai hai
Betabi chaayi hai
Muskil Judai hai
Haan tere pyaar mein

Race is on my mind - the other version of the same song is as good, it's just that it has a few more lyrics in English.

My recommendation - nice song, nice music with a difference.

No comments: