Sunday, March 30, 2008

Judaai - Jannat

Playback - Kamran Ahmed

Music - Originally by Kamran Ahmed and now Pritam

Lyrics - Kamran Ahmed

The Kilogram mix (done by DJ K &G) of this song is simply addictive! I've been hearing this song almost on repeat for quite a few days and still not bored! It's got a nice beat to it, English music kind of feel and completely foot-tapping.

The original version though is in a league of it's own. Starts with the guitar which I love! It is a sad song if you listen to the lyrics - all about momentarily love and all that but for me this song is on my favorites list because of the music. Simply outstanding!
Kamran Ahmed has also done complete justice to the song - originally from Pakistan (Adnan Sami, Atif Aslam, Shafqat Amanat Ali of Fuzon and now Kamran Ahmed - amazing talent is what I think).

Char dino ka pyar o rabba
Lambi judai lambi judai
Tere bin dil mera laagey kahin na,
Tere bin jaan meri jaaye kahin na
Kitne zamane baad o rabba
Yaad tu aaya, yaad tu aaya..

My recommendation - It's totally worth it! (Emraan Hashmi + Bhatt movie + Pritam = Good music) and if your looking for lyrics, you'll get them here.

No comments: