Saturday, September 23, 2006

Where's The Party Tonight - Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna

Playback - Shaan , Vasundhara Das (the lead actress from Monsoon wedding.. yea), Loy, Shankar Mahadevan

I simply love this song.. though it does remind you a little of It's The Time To Disco - Kal Ho Naa Ho.. the song is simply rocking.. nice beats, music- love the violon in the song..

Abhishek and Preity look and dance fab. in the song..but the first time I saw the song.. I was really wondering what John Abraham was doing in the song.. but it's ok a lot of people would do anything to feature in a Karan Johar film :) though a lot of people wouldn't agree with me on this one.. I think it's the case..

My fav lines from the song.. Wanna nach all night.. do you feel alright.. & Jo meri manzil tha paagal jispe dil tha haan woh mujhe mil gaya..

This song simply ROCKS.. you have to add it to your collection.

No comments: