Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Nach Baliye - Bunty Aur Babli

Playback - Shankar Mahadevan, Sowmya Raoh & Loy Mendonsa

Music - Shankar,Ehsaan,Loy

I actually picked this song as 'my current song' because the dance reality show on TV called Nach Baliye was starting with a new season... the 1st episode was good!

I love the title song of the TV show but I also like the one from B & B.. it's a nice fun n dance song.. well sung with great music. Rani & Abhishek danced so well.. choreographed by Shiamak Davar (he also did Dil to pagal hai..)

Somehow, you can just tell that the songs choreographed by him.. like the way you can tell it's A.R.Rahman's music..

I don't really follow the lyrics of the song too much, so for people like me.. here it is:
http://www.musicindiaonline.com/lr/17/10991/

What I really get is.. Nach baliye and burn the dance floor oh kudiye/mundiye.. :)

Lyrics / no lyrics - I like the song!

No comments: