Sunday, September 17, 2006

Do Pal - Veer Zaara

Playback- Lata Mangeshkar (she's the best) & Sonu Nigam (My fav!)

Music- Madan Mohan

This song is a little old now.. but just heard it a couple of days ago and thought this should feature on my blog. From the entire V-Z album, I think this song is one of the best.

It just says that life is such that everything is momentary and will pass, be it good or bad.
A lot of times when we are going through a rough patch we feel-why me? These are just God's ways of making you strong.

Coming back to the song, it just talks about how the journey of dreams stopped for a while and all was good and then each one his own way- who knows where you are and where I am.
So true!

My fav. part of the song is the violon and Sonu Nigam :)

It's a little sad.. but still one of my favorites. Do listen to it if you haven't.

1 comment:

Deepali said...

The best song in Veer Zaara for sure...