Monday, January 25, 2010

Uff Teri Ada - Karthik Calling Karthik

Playback - Shankar Mahadevan & Alyssa Mendonsa

Music - Shankar - Ehsaan - Loy

Lyrics - Javed Akhtar

Praise finally has a new style.. That's what Uff teri ada is from Karthik Calling Karthik!

Uff teri ada, I like the way you move

Oh, your actions, I like the way you move


Uff tera badan, I like to see you groove

Oh, your body, I like to see you groove


Uff teri nazar, it says I want to dance with you!

Oh, your looks, it says I want to dance with you


Nice mix of hindi + english lyrics to express interest :)

Besides the praises which forms part of the chorus, there's a lot of energy and dance.
It's all about letting lose, getting drunk, being free and dancing!
Dance till you let your wishes out, dance till you drop and dance till you want to :)

The track's a good fusion of Indian beats of the santoor and some techno beats which makes you groove to the music. It's a song that one would definitely want to dance to!

It's different that Farhan Akhtar doesn't want to dance - atleast from what comes across in the rushes playing on TV with this song :)

Deepika Padukone looks cute with the new hairdo.. Farhan Akhtar is all serious but still quite charming!

This song's been looping in my player for a while and I think it's going to play in dance clubs too! Looking forward to the film.. in the mean time, watch and listen here :

1 comment:

Aaron Thomae said...

I really enjoy your Blog! Please read mine and let me know what you think !

http://www.bestvacationdestinations.blogspot.com/