Friday, January 15, 2010

Dil To Bachcha Hai Ji - Ishqiya

Playback - Abhishek Naiwal

Music - Vishal Bharadwaj

Lyrics - Gulzar

Soft, sweet, romantic & melodious is what sums up Dil To Bachcha Hai Ji.
Somehow, Vishal Bharadwaj has this knack of making some outstanding and simple music which really catches onto the ear..

The more I listen to it, the more I like it :)

It's all about the human body aging, getting wrinkles, going grey and the likes.. but still, it's more like 18 till I die & my heart is still like that of a child! :)

About the music, like the harmonica (mouth organ) the most, the beats and the bagpipe and the arm-piano.. all in all it's a smooth composition :) but at the end of it.. just get the feeling that this track reminds me of another oldie track.. Ye Raatein Ye Mausam.. somehow, same same but different is what I think..

Looking forward to Ishqiya and the fantastic performances by Vidya Balan, Arshad Warsi & Naseeruddin Shah.

Listen to dil to bachcha hai ji here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No harmonica used in the track...

The sound u hear is of an accordian