Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Arziyan - Delhi 6

Playback - Javed Ali & Kailash Kher

Music - A. R. Rahman

Lyrics - Prasoon Joshi

Tumse kya mangoon, tumhi samajhlo..
Maula mere maula..

In life, sometimes we find it difficult to understand what we are going through and are unable to arrive at a solution to our problems, confusion and other such 'life issues'.
That's when you pray or surrender yourself to the one above and tell him to understand and help you out.. to fix your problem :)

Delhi 6 has such awesome music.. but in my opinion, the songs are wasted in the film.
They could've done a much better job with the way the songs featured and were filmed..

However, I really do like Arziyan.. and I have to admit, it's after the release of the film and me listening to the song much later. I guess it just grows on you after a while and you start appreciating the music.. fantastic use of instruments + the qawalli touch make the song a winner.

I don't understand the lyrics too much but I do like the feel of the song.. makes me feel good.
Find lyrics here.. and listen to it here.

No comments: