Friday, November 28, 2008

Khabar Nahi - Dostana

Playback - Amanat Ali, Vishal Dadlani & Shreya Ghoshal

Music - Vishal - Shekhar

Lyrics - Anvita Dutt Guptan, Vishal Dadlani & Kumaar

Kis taraf hai aasmaan, kis taraf zameen.. khabar nahi.. khabar nahi
It's got to be love coz it's really got me going.. got me going..

This song and the feel of it takes me back to the song called 'Kuch to hua hai' from Kal Ho Naa Ho which was also a Dharma Productions film starring Preity Zinta, SRK and Saif Ali Khan.

The whole thing about love.. and mush and how you're like flying in the air and have no clue about your surroundings.. and you suddenly can hear the birds chirping.. notice people smiling and all seems well!

I'm sure it's an awesome feeling.. and sure is depicted well through the song as well.
It's slow, melodious and a feel good song.

My reco : Add it to your playlist!

No comments: