Sunday, November 09, 2008

Haule Haule - Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi

Playback - Sukhwinder Singh

Music - Salil - Sulaiman

Lyrics - Jaideep Sahni

Haule haule ho jayega pyar.. slowly slowly, dheere dheere..
It's all about the magic of love taking over in time!

This is a nice melody doing the rounds in the form of promos on TV for Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.. it's good to hear instruments like the tabla, violin & harmonium after all the "Rocking On" music :)

Shahrukh Khan looks like a geeky uncle in this song.. and I'm guessing it's around the time he realises it's time to bring about change!

Tu Sabar To Kar Mere Yaar, Zara Saans To Le Dildaar
Chal Fikar Nu Goli Maar Yaar Hai Dil Jindadi De Chaar

Haule Haule Ho Jayega Pyaar Chal Yaar
Haule Haule Ho Jayega Pyaar

Are the lines I really like from the song.. which say, slow down, take a breath and forget the stress.. nice na!

My Recommendation - this song is definitely worth a listen.. but I still prefer Tujh Mein Rab !

1 comment:

Deepali said...

The song really grows on you. I remember not liking it the first few times I heard it and then after a few days I was actually singing the main line.

Unfortunately SRK doesn't seem to fit the role either. I mean I will wait to watch the movie (on DVD unless I am dragged for it) and then decide but in the song he looks totally out of character which is a bad thing for an actor.