Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Kuch Khaas - Fashion

Playback - Mohit Chauhan & Neha Bhasin

Music - Salim - Sulaiman

Lyrics - Irfan Siddique

One of the initial reality and talent shows on TV was aired on Channel V which lead to the formation of a girl pop band called VIVA which included 5 girls from all over India.
Of them - Anushka made a name in Bollywood with Golmaal and a couple of others and did a pretty good job of them.

Neha Bhasin who is the female playback singer of Kuch Khaas is a dropout of the VIVA band and wanted to do something on her own.. I think she did release an album of her's which I think did just about ok.. and now I think it's a good break with Fashion.

Mohit Chauhan's voice I would term as intoxicating.. and simply brilliant!
He has his own style of singing but once I did mistake one of his songs to be sung by Kunal Ganjawala...

Kuch Khaas has nice beats and also has the guitar music which will take you back to this old English song called "Hazard" by Richard Marx which is one of my all time favorites. Listen to it here if you haven't.

Kuch Khaas - is a nice, romantic melody worth listening to.

No comments: