Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fashion Ka Jalwa - Fashion

Playback - Sukhwinder Singh, Satya Hinduja & Robert Bob Omulo

Music - Salim - Sulaiman

Lyrics - Sandeep Nath

Yeh Jalwa, Fashion Ka Hai Yeh Jalwa...
True indeed.. once caught by the Fashion bug, it's difficult to get out of it.. be it a ramp model, a fashion director or even a consumer of fashionable garments and accessories.
It's all about who's better than whom in this world.

Aasmaan Dikhlaaya, Jamin Pe Bhi Le Aaya
Kya Na Isane Karwaaya Haan Yeh Jalwa, Haan Yeh Jalwa
Aag Si Rawaaniya..., Leti Hai Angadaayiya..
Yeh Jala De Dilon Mein Chingaariya

Which means.. it can take you right to the top, and drop you right down as well.. scary indeed!

Coming to the music of the song.. I think it's got a good mix of traditional singing style along with some good beats and some additional effect in the form of the English lines added in.

I also like the lines and the music in between the verses which is :

Aha aha she got the style in her..
Come come along
Feel the rhythm is in the air
Shake it shake it alone yea..
Hips swinging in style..
Move by my side as the music is roaring..
Going Shouting and roaring..
I'm dancing all night..wo wo wo..

Nice song, heard the movie's good too! Let's wait and watch.. in the mean while.. listen to Fashion Ka Hai Ye Jalwa!

5 comments:

Deepali said...

Didn't like this song so much when I heard it but after the movie it seems a little better.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Deepali. When the music album first released, my friend was constantly singing Fashion Ka Jalwa. At that time, I didn't think much of it, but after watching the movie, I LOVE IT!

Health said...

salam, i need to know that in song "fashion ka hai ye jalwa"
the english para " come come alive
Come come alive,
Feel the rhythm is the air,
Shake it shake it alone yeah,
Its raining in style,
Move by my side,
As the music is soaring,
Dancing all night."
who sung this english para and i need its complete song if you arrange for me plz.........
thnx
Jaansheen

Health said...

salam, i need to know that in song "fashion ka hai ye jalwa"
the english para " come come alive
Come come alive,
Feel the rhythm is the air,
Shake it shake it alone yeah,
Its raining in style,
Move by my side,
As the music is soaring,
Dancing all night."
who sung this english para and i need its complete song if you arrange for me plz.........
thnx
Jaansheen

Resham said...

Jaanasheen - I think the playback for the english lines is by Satya Hinduja considering she's the only female voice in the entire song.
You can listen to the song here :
http://www.in.com/music/track-fashion-ka-jalwa-171250.html