Monday, August 13, 2007

Rehem Kare - Cash

Playback - Sunidhi Chauhan & Vishal Dadlani

Music - Vishal - Shekhar

Lyrics -

Pay attention to the starting music of the song.. (very nice!)

shaamiyaana meri yeh baahon ka
ashiyaana kuch begunaaho ka
aasaan hai aana is mein
koi na beham karein

are the BEST lines in the entire song.. just love the way it's been sung..

and then ..

have mercy girl.. na have mercy girl na upon me

which means.. rehem kare .. rehem kare rab rehem kare

The entire rap verse in the song is done really well.. n I'd like to call it the Vishal - Shekhar style.. maybe cause I remember it from Ab To Forever (Cheeka cheeka.. yes my cheeka girl ) from Ta Ra Rum Pum..

Not that we haven't heard rap in other songs from Bollywood..like Right Here Right Now from Bluffmaster .. but I'd like to give these guys credit for the nice and different music they make!

Nice song.. do hear it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man......now i know that you've heard the song....but i m looking for the lyrics of this song...INCLUDING THE RAP.....u know when he says that " alright now......" by any chance can u help me find that rap from anywhere if u find it can u mail it to me to rocky40@gmail.com please help will be really appericiated...thanx

Anonymous said...

yep dude, finding the lyrics of the rap is turning out to be real difficult - if you can find it and post it here, that would be super cool !

parth said...

yup please help me find the place where the song lyrics are with that english rap..they are so awesusmm...i hav been looking for them for YEARS.

Resham said...

Haven't been able to find the rap lyrics myself. If I do, will share for sure!