Sunday, August 19, 2007

Naughty Naughty - Cash

Playback - Anushka Manchanda (the VIVA girl)

Music - Vishal - Shekhar

Lyrics - Vishal Dadlani, Panchhi Jalovni

Hey chhori.. zara nachke dikha.. zara thumka laga.. zara nachke dikha
Typically 'ghati' but a lot of fun to hear :)

U n me will we
Meant to be
Main tera tu meri destiny
(again.. reminds me of the boy trying to make "frands" with a girl or generally trying to make a pass!)

And then..
Saiyan saiyan Sehari
Lage hai mohe sexy
Chain mere dil ka chura gayaSaiyan saiyan Sehari
I Love the way u touchin me
Tujhko dil mein basa gaya

Is the nice dance part of the song.. :)

It's hard to believe I'm making comparisons of this song with men making passes at women.. but that's what immediately comes to mind..

It's an extremely well sung song.. very foot - tapping and catchy..
good to dance on too!

And if you wish to watch the video.. here goes..

No comments: