Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Top 5 Songs To Party On !


Since I've been listening to not one or two foot tapping songs at a time but quite a few, thought I'd dedicate this post to all the Fun and Dance songs which feature on my current playlist. These songs have awesome music.. and lyrics, I think some of them do.. but this post's only from the "music" point of view. :)

Here goes my list:


5. Jhoom Barabar Jhoom - Jhoom Barabar Jhoom
> The version by KK and Sukhwinder Singh is my favorite!


4. To Phir Aao (Remix) - Awarapan
> Atif Aslam Rocks!


3. You're My Love (Remix) - Partner
> I think this song rocks! It's picturised also really well and got this awesome hip-hop feel to it.


2. Soni De Nakhre Sone Lagde - Partner
> I didn't even really pay attention to this song.. it's only after I watched the film and begun hearing all the tracks that I actually liked it.


1. Vaada Karo Nahi Chhodoge Tum Mera Sath - Dj Aqeel - Power Play 2.0
> Well this song might not go down too well with the "World Hold On" by Bob Sinclair lovers, but I really like this remix by Aqeel.. it's a total combo of an old song + World Hold On = Super Song!

And to be honest, this list isn't it, there are a couple more which are topping my charts! So do come back and check them out! :)

No comments: