Monday, July 09, 2007

Ek Din Teri Raahon Mein - Naqaab

Music - Pritam

Lyrics - Sameerr (no.. it's not a typo)

Playback - Javed Ali

I simply loveee the guitar music at the beginning of the song!! I know I keep mentioning the guitar in almost all my posts.. but I just love the sound of it.. and hope to learn to play it someday!

The music of the song - all in all is good..
It's got this typical - possessive lover boy singing a song feel to it.. and also the harmonica in between the verses sounds fab along with the tapping sound..

It's more a music song than a lyrics song..

But then.. if you really want to sing along.. here goes..

Ek din ..Ek din teri raahon Baahoon mein panaahon mein Aungaa kho jaunga
Ek din tera ho jaunga
Yeh dil to na keh yeh baateindil to na keh saka
Tu jaane na tuChaahat meri kitni betaab hai
Ho jo barso meri palkon mein thaTu wohi khwaab hai
Har ghadi har ghadi yaadoon mein
vaadon mein iradon mein
Aungaa khojaunga
Ek din tera ho jaunga
Yeh dil to na keh yeh baateinDil to na keh saka
Yeh Jhukti nazarJaane jigar hosh lejati hai
Mein kaise kahon
Ek ajnabi dard dejati hai
Chupke se Chupke se teri neeedon mein
Khwaabon mein khayalon mein Chaaunga Khojunga
Ek din ..Ek din teri raahon
Baahoon mein panaahon meinAungaa khojaunga
Ek din tera ho jaunga
Yeh dil to na keh yeh baatein dil to na keh saka

And if you've seen the promos of the film.. you would see the guys saying 'I do' to the same girl and then the girl says 'I don't'!! This film should hopefully be worth a watch - atleast I think so!

No comments: