Friday, December 15, 2006

Dhoom Again - Dhoom 2

Playback - Vishal Dadlani, Dominique Cerejo

Music - Pritam

In a word, I think this song is simply FANTASTIC!

Whistle, Beats, Guitar and Hrithik Roshan simply make this song soo good..!

Dhoom again and run away with me on a rollercoaster ride
Dhoom again and see your wildest dreams slowly come alive
Dhoom again and gotta break the rules and party all the time
Dhoom again we gotta steal the show you know that ain’t no crime so steal all that you can
The magic you began let’s shout, break out come on once again let's hear it
Dhoom machaale………Once more common you people!

This song is the title song but I really am wondering.. did anyone get even one of them coz I couldn't take my eyes of Hrithik.. :)

Full marks to Salim-Sulaiman for the awesome background score in the film..

If you haven't yet caught the film , you should and this song too!

No comments: