Saturday, December 02, 2006

Crazy Kiya Re - Dhoom2

Playback - Sunidhi Chauhan

Music - Pritam

Before I say anything about this song.. I have to comment on Hritik Roshan since this track is from Dhoom2.. he looks just FANTASTIC! He was so good that I didn't even bother looking at AB in this film.. :)

This particular song's picturized on Aishwarya Rai and she looks good too in the film.. for a change I didn't mind watching her..

Now the song.. when I initially heard it.. didn't like it too much but it's just grown on me..

I love the part where they sing "Feel the rhythm of the night..baby baby.."
The guitar as usual is super..
Overall.. not as bad as I thought it was.. now..I like it actually..

1 comment:

Deepali said...

Hritik was way too hot.
Even 'touch me' is a real good song. Prefer that one to 'crazy kiya'