Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kya Karoon - Wake Up Sid

Playback - Clinton Cerejo, Backing vocals by Dominique Cerejo, Loy Mendonsa

Music - Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy

Lyrics - Javed Akhtar

I'll be alright, I'll be alright tu hai to tedhi medhi raahe... is what I'm reminded of when I listen to this track called Kya Karoon from Wake up Sid which I guess because both the songs share the same music composers S-E-L! Guess their style like A.R. Rahman also is getting slightly predictable!

All said and done, Kya karoon is a fun song, catchy beats and will make you want to groove to the song, tap your feet and shake your head a bit :)

Love the harmonica and guitar music which features regularly in the song..

Wake up Sid is a romantic movie starring Ranbir Kapoor and Konkona Sen Sharma in lead roles.. interesting pairing which generated a lot of curiousity must say..

It's about a boy Sid who wakes up and I guess gets a hold on his life and wakes up to his responsibilities... will wait and watch!

In the mean while.. enjoy the song!

No comments: