Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Soniyo (From The Heart) - Raaz - The Mystery Continues..

Playback - Krishna

Music - Raju Singh

Lyrics - Sayeed Quadri

Sweet, soft and classical is how I'd describe this version of Soniyo.
It's got these beats at the beginning of the song which remind me a little of Baatein Kuch Ankahi Si (Life in a Metro...)and I guess it's just the style of music which makes me think so.

The Acoustic guitar sounds awesome and is 1 big reason I like the song.

O Sun Le Yaa Padh Le Tu, Meri Khamoshi
Hai Jarurat Teri Saanson Jaisi
Tujh Se Hi Sab Kuch Mila..
Ek Tu Nahi To Mera Yahan Kuch Bhi Nahi
Tu Dede Mera Saath Tham Le Haath
Chahe Jo Bhi Ho Baat
Tu Bas De De Mera Saath
Mera Saath Mera Saath

These lines take me back to an all time favorite song of so many people called 'Jab koi baat bigad jaye' from the film 'Jurm' where it's all about your partner giving you support whatever the face of life.. good/bad/ugly..

Soniyo (the original version) is sung by Sonu Nigam, Shreya Ghoshal & Neeraj Sridhar (English vocals) which have the English song touch and is a little chirpier a version.. a little more upbeat - ofcourse because it's Sonu Nigam singing! :)

I'm still hooked to Maahi + Soniyo from this album.. and still exploring.. will come back for more! Till then.. listen to Soniyooo..

No comments: