Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tandoori Nights - Karzzzz

Playback - Himesh Reshammiya, Sunidhi Chauhan

Music - Himesh Reshammiya

Lyrics - Sameer

When I think of Tandoori - what immediately comes to my mind is chicken! and maybe.. Paneer (Cottage cheese).

I mean what the hell am I thinking about food when we are talking about a song here...
that's because this song is so Tandoori! Also, the film's title is spelt with 4 Z! The Z effect I must say :)

Besides the song's name.. I think it's a winner and Himesh Reshammiya is back.
He is such a favorite amongst the masses and a lot of people do love him! and ofcourse.. hate him too.

One also gets to see Urmila Matondkar in a film after a long time.. she plays Simi Garewal's role in the film.. vilainous!

Tandoori Nights has nice beats, and foot tapping music.. you should listen to it for sure and my favorite lines are:

Tanha Tanha Hai Dil, Tanha Tandoori Nights
If Loving U Is Wrong, I Dont Wanna Be Right

Listen to it here.

No comments: