Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pappu Can't Dance - Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na

Playback - Anupama Deshpande, Benny Dayal, Blaze, Darshana, Mohd Aslam, Satish Subramanium, Tanvi

Music - A R Rahman

Lyrics - Abbas Tyrewala

Hey muscular, hey popular, spectacular, he's a bachelor!
These lines just remind me of the song from Bombay to Bangkok - Same same but different because of the Hinglish lyrics..and If I were to think a little more, I'd also say it reminds me of Dil dance maare from Tashan. (No similarity in the music or look, it's just a personal thought).

Just imagine if a guy had good looks, money, intelligent, fun loving.. but couldn't dance?
I think it's a little boring.. a little dance is good for everyone :)

Jaane tu was a very cute movie, made me feel really good after I walked out of the cinema hall.. it had no jazz, was simple and a fun movie.

The signature steps of Pappu can't dance are cute..
Imran Khan & Genelia look nice..

And the bit where they talk about Papa Kehte Hain - I guess that was a take off from the song Papa Kehte Hain which was from Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (Aamir Khan's first? or one of his initial films)..

Nice, fun song.. do catch it if u yet haven't!!

No comments: