Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Sapno Se Bhare Naina - Luck By Chance

Playback - Shankar Mahadevan

Music - Shankar - Ehsaan - Loy

Lyrics - Javed Akhtar

Sapno se bhare naina... eyes full of dreams.. is what this song is about.
Farhan Akhtar plays a struggling actor and his dream is to make it really big in life!

There must be millions who come to Mumbai (Bollywood) each year in hope that someday, they'll be a superstar.. fortunate or unfortunate - not all of them really make it!

In Sapno se bhare naina, I really like the background score and the beats with which the song starts.. reminds me of Jaane Kyun (Dil Chahta Hai) - similar beats there too.. listen to both songs back to back and you'll know what I mean .. maybe it's a particular instrument which is why it seems similar.

My recommendation - do listen to Sapno se bhare naina & live your dreams!

1 comment:

Deepali said...

Don't know about the songs but I do want to watch the movie.