Monday, January 14, 2008

Maa - Taare Zameen Par

Playback - Shankar Mahadevan

Music - Shankar - Ehsaan - Loy

Lyrics - Prasoon Joshi

Who knows a child better than the mother is a question I think no one can answer.We do grow up in life and feel at times that will our parents ever treat us as grown - ups and not like kids anymore.. but then they are totally justified because when we grow, they grow older too & we will always stay kids for our parents and we should give them the benefit of the way they feel.

There are moments in life when you try and act brave in front of your mother/father but reality is, they see through us and they can read us like an open book!

In this particular song, it's about the son telling the mother that
I am afraid of the darkness but I never say it.
There are times when I don't express my love for you my mother, but I do care a lot but you know it.
Don't leave me amongst strangers, far away so that I can't come back home & you don't even remember me.. Am I really that bad?

Extremely sensitive song, amazing music & I think, it's a must hear for all.

Love you Maa!

No comments: