Monday, December 03, 2007

Ishq Hua - Aaja Nachle

Playback - Sonu Nigam & Shreya Ghoshal

Music - Salim - Sulaiman

Lyrics - Jaideep Sahni & Piyush Mishra

This song's picturised on Konkona Sen & Kunal Kapoor in the film and how love blossoms between them while they're working in and as Laila - Majnu to save Ajanta a place for Art & Theater where Madhuri learnt dance and is now back to save it from demolition.

I think it's a really sweet, soft and melodious song.. well sung by Sonu Nigam - as usual :)

From the song, I like the lines:

Kadmo ko sambhale
Nazaro ka kya karein

Nazro ko sambhale
to Dil ka kya karein

Kadmo ko sambhale
Nazaro ka kya karein

Dil ko sambhale zubaan
Ishq hua hi hua

Esi chale jab hawa
Ishq hua hi hua

Sweet song, do get it if still don't have it.. and yes, Madhuri Dixit looks gorgeous as usual even at 42 and being a mother of 2!! I'm inspired :)

2 comments:

Bhavya said...

Its too my favorite song.
Tried to listen it on You Tube but faced some error.
can you let me know the url from where i can download this song free of cost.
Nice stuff on your Blog :)

Poornima said...

Hi, Ishq Hua Hi Hua is i feel my song , or the song of my heart, Hope this post will bring my heart to me.