Monday, September 17, 2007

Bhool Bhulaiyaa - Bhool Bhulaiyaa

Playback - Neeraj Sridhar (his voice sounds more familiar than his name!)

Music - Pritam

Lyrics - Sameer

Hare Ram Hare Ram Hare Krishna Hare Ram.. I had this up on my messenger for a day and a friend told me.. aren't you like 20-30 years younger to be saying this.. :)
Well.. maybe if I were to really think about it.. maybe attending 'satsangs' and 'bhajan sessions' regularly might be for a generation a little older.. but no harm remembering God.. no harm taking his name.. how many times do we actually sit down in peace and think about God.. that's ofcourse if you believe there is one.. I do! I also do make it a point to keep chanting his name whenever I can..

Coming to the song.. I think Akshay Kumar looks AMAZING.. he is my all time favorite hero.. who made it so far on his own.. I think he acts pretty well and is finally getting his due for what he's worth. Hare Krishna Hare Ram.. is what forms the chorus of the song and sounds really nice.. the song's got a blend of hindi & english lyrics.. I think that's pretty much become a trend across songs in Bollywood now days..

Not just saying it.. there are songs like:

Mindblowing Maahiya, Maahiya (by Suzanne), Cash (title song), Naughty Naughty... Right here right now, Ab to forever and many more!!

The beginning of the song's got this nice sound.. which is like that of glass and bangles if I think so.. and then the beat which continues throughout is catchy.. and foot tapping.

The song's worth singing along.. and if you really do.. the lyrics are:

Teri Aankhen bhool bhulaiya
Baatein hain bhool bhulaiya
Tere sapnon ki galion mein
I Keep Looin for u baby..
Teri Aankhen bhool bhulaiya
Baatein hain bhool bhulaiya.
Tere sapnon ki galion mein.
U Keep Drivin me so crazy….
Dil Mein tu rehti hai…..Betaabi kehti hai………I Keep prain all day .. all day all night long
Hare ram hare ram hare krishna hare ram (4)

Tu meri khamoshi haitu meri madhoshi haitu mera hai afsana
Tu hai awara dhadkan …tu hai is raaton ki tadpan ….Tu hai meri dil Jana
Teri zulfon k neeche mere khwabon ki jannat
teri bahon mein aak Bechani ko milti raahat
my only wish is if i ever ever could make u mine
every one is prain with me now all day all night long
hare ram hare krishna hare ram (4)
Tere wade pe jeena teri kasmon pe marna baki ab kuch na karna
chahe jagaya soyaa deewanepan mein khoya
duniya se ab kya darnatere ehsason ki gehrai mein dooba rehta
tu meri jaan ban jayay har lamha rab se kehta hoon
every one is talking about us like ever i domy love is rocking baby common now common

Hare ram hare ram hare krishna hare ram
Teri Aankhen bhool bhulaiya.
Baatein hain bhool bhulaiya.
Tere sapnon ki galion mein.
I Keep Looin for u baby..
Teri Aankhen bhool bhulaiya.
Baatein hain bhool bhulaiya.
Tere sapnon ki galion mein.
U Keep Drivin me so crazy….
Dil Mein tu rehti hai…..Betaabi kehti hai………I Keep prain all day .. all day all night long
Hare ram hare ram hare krishna hare ram (4)

No comments: