Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Ya Rabba - Salaam-e-Ishq

Playback - Kailash Kher

Music - Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy

When I first heard the songs of this album, I think I heard all the songs except this one.. I thought it was boring and sad initially.. but when I watched the film, I liked it a bit.. and now that I'm listening to it again - I like it even more!

I love the instrumental music playing in the background throughout.. the guitar, the flute - ALL of it actually - there are moments in the song where it reminds me of a bhajan..

The song's pretty well sung and is all about how there is so much pain when the love's lost.. will this journey of pain ever end is the question.. Love is to be blamed.. after all Life ain't a bed of roses.. Life's a roller-coaster!

But do listen to the song sometime, it's peaceful.

No comments: