Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Chand Sifarish - Fanaa

Music - Jatin-Lalit (their last composition as a duo)

Playback - Shaan (he's no.2 on my list with KK) & Kailash Kher (Subhanallah...)

Electronic guitar + Tabla + Subhanallah + Whistle = Subhanallah!

Watch out for the santoor in the latter part of the song..

Sounds absolutely rocking! Well coming to the song.. Fanaa actually means 'Destroyed in love'.. I really do wonder that are such things real? Do they exist? Maybe they do..

Aamir and Kajol look really nice in this film though, the movie wasn't exceptional..

Fanaa 4 U - the faster version of the same song is also really nice - good beats, good music n good to dance!

I really like the song.. but don't understand too much of it and from what I do, I like the lines:

Hai jo iraade bata doon tumko, sharma hi jaogi tum..Dhadkanein jo suna doon tumko, ghabra hi jaogi tum..

1 comment:

Deepali said...

I am listening to the fast version right now. Its pretty good. Dont think I like the slow version as much as I like the remix.